The Heil PR 40 represents new dynamic microphone technology designed for a wide range of professional applications such as recording, live sound, and commercial broadcast. Producing the widest frequency range available in a dynamic microphone, the PR 40 outperforms most condenser microphones, and can withstand huge amounts of SPL. At the same time, it maintains the Heil Sound tradition of superbly natural voice articulation.
The PR40 is quickly becoming a talk radio and podcasting favorite, along with finding wide acceptance as a bass drum microphone. The steel body of the PR40 and the internal hum bucking coil removes any worry of using the PR 40 near monitor screens or noisy lighting fixtures and controls. The Heil PR 40 has redefined the dynamic microphone with superior wide frequency response, the lowest presence of noise in the industry, beautiful design, and unmatched quality.
• Natural voice response for talk show hosts and voiceover applications
• Large low-mass aluminum voice coil
• Hum bucking coil and heavy steel case insure maximum shielding
• Four rear ports exhibit excellent rear rejection and minimum proximity effect
• Widest frequency response
• A great bass drum microphone
• Assembled and tested in Illinois, USA
Heil Sound, Ltd. warrants all microphones to the original purchaser for a period of three years (parts) and ninety days (labor) from the date of purchase.