The PR 30 is often compared to high priced ribbon microphones for its wide frequency response and immaculate sound quality. The difference is the PR 30 is able to withstand sound pressure levels that would decimate ribbon microphones.
The PR 30 is perfect as a guitar and amplifier cabinet microphone, as well as for drums, but it is also right at home as a vocal microphone, thanks to its internal passive filtering and uniquely designed screen, which virtually eliminates popping and sibilance during up-close vocals. The versatility and quality built into the PR 30 make it the choice of some of the top professional musicians, producers, and broadcasters in today's world.
• Large format dynamic element
• Smooth response - sounds like a ribbon microphone
• Wide frequency response
• Articulate natural mid range
• Perfect for broadcast studios
• Fabulous on choir, guitar amp, horns, drum overheads
• Properly positioned hum bucking coil and heavy steel case insure maximum shielding
• The PR 30 comes with a mic clip
• Assembled and tested in Illinois, USA
Heil Sound, Ltd. warrants all microphones to the original purchaser for a period of three years (parts) and ninety days (labor) from the date of purchase.