The Hall Technologies AIM-70 is a slimline HDBaseT extender set that can transmit HDMI signals of up to 4K 60Hz (4:2:0 8-bit) along 70m of category cabling. Cat6 cable supports 4K 60Hz (4:2:0 8-Bit) up to 35m and 1080p 60Hz HDMI signals can also be extended up to 60m. Cat6A/7 cabling offers increased distances of 40m for 4K 60Hz (4:2:0 8-Bit) resolutions and 70m for 1080p 60Hz. The AIM-70 also features bi-directional PoC two-way IR and RS232 pass-through.
With the built-in control pass-through, users can control the source from the display’s location or can control the display from the source’s location. And, with their small form factor, the extenders are easy to install in many locations.
• Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit and HDCP 2.2.
• Over Cat6a/7, extends 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit up to 40m/130ft and 1080P up to 70m/230ft.
• Over Cat5e/6, extends 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit up to 35m/115ft and 1080P up to 60m/200ft.
• Bi-directional PoC, a single power adapter at either end can power both units.
• Supports bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-through.
- Opens in a new window.