The Hall Technologies AIM-100 is a slimline HDBaseT extender pair that can transmit HDMI signals of up to 4K 60Hz (4:2:0 8-bit) along 100m of category cabling. Cat6 cable supports 4K 60Hz (4:2:0 8-Bit) up to 70m and 1080p 60Hz HDMI signals can also be extended up to 100m. Cat6A/7 cabling offers increased distances of 100m for 4K 60Hz (4:2:0 8-Bit) resolutions. The AIM-100 also features bi-directional PoC, two-way IR and RS232 pass-through.
With the built-in control pass-through, users can control the source from the display’s location or can control the display from the source’s location. And, with their small form factor, the extenders are easy to install in many locations.
• Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit and HDCP 2.2.
• Over a Cat6a/7, extends 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit and 1080P up to 100m/330ft.
• Over a Cat5e/6, extends 4K@60Hz 4:2:0 8bit up to 70m/230ft and 1080P up to 100m/330ft.
• Bi-directional PoC, a single power adapter at either end can power both units.
• Supports bi-directional IR and RS232 pass-through.
- Opens in a new window.