The Hall Technologies HBX is a HDBaseT extender kit comprised of a HBX-S Sender and a HBX-R Receiver. The kit is used to extend HDMI, RS-232, IR, and Ethernet (100BaseT) up to 100 meters (328 feet) using a single Cat6 cable. The extender supports all PC and HDTV Resolutions to 4K @ 30 Hz 4:4:4 or 4K @ 60 Hz 4:2:0.
The IR extension preserves the modulation (carrier) frequency and provides compatibility to most standards.
The Sender and the Receiver each include a universal 5v power supply. IR emitter and IR detector cables are also included.
• Fully Compliant with HDBaseT standard
• Supports virtually all HDMI and DVI resolutions including 4K UHD
• Extends, Video, Audio, RS-232, IR, and Ethernet
• Supports extension to 100 m (330 ft)
• Fully isolates grounds between TX and RX sides
• Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
HBX is not compatible with the ECHO Family of products.
Purchase the Receiver and Sender together for a complete kit.