The Galaxy Audio HOT SPOT monitor series has been the world’s number one personal monitor since it's invention in 1970. There are two basic concepts that have led to the continued success of the HOT SPOT. The first concept was to bring the monitor closer to the performer. Second, was to create an unpowered PA monitor speaker that projects mid/high range frequencies; a frequency tailoring that Galaxy Audio calls, controlled bandwidth.
By bringing the monitor closer, the stage volume can be reduced, which, in turn, helps clean up the front of house mix. The Galaxy Audio Hot Spot HS7 has integrated volume control that allows the performer to have more control over his/her volume and to hear the other musicians on stage.
• Integrated mic stand insert on the bottom of the enclosure.
• Mic stand adaptor included.
• Molded-in yoke bracket points
• Integrated handle into the top of the enclosure.
• 2, Speakon 1/4" Combo speaker jacks
• Microphone boom attachment on top of the HS7 eliminates the need for a second mic stand for your microphone. (Requires optional hardware).