The FSR DV-HSW4K-41AUD is an ultra thin auto switcher with four HDMI video inputs and one HDMI output. This switcher supports HDMI video resolution up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR and multichannel audio. Besides passing EDID information from the display, there are multiple built-in EDID settings to simplify an installation. The switcher will de-embed digital stereo audio to provide an audio source for an audio system.
The switcher also supports an audio return channel (ARC) for transmitting audio back to the HDMI input port from the connected display. In auto-switch mode, it switches to an HDMI input as soon as a new source is connected. The switcher will select the first source on the lowest numbered input when the active input is removed. The switcher may also be controlled via RS-232, IR with the included remote, or from the source button on the front of the unit.
• Supports video resolution up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, Dolby Vision, HDR
• Fully compliant with the HDMI 2.0 and HDCP2.3 specifications
• 18Gbps high bandwidth
• Supports Auto switching mode. LIFO (Last in First Out)
• IR Remote Included and can control Source and Display VIA CEC
• Supports audio return channel (ARC)
• Advanced EDID management: multiple preset and user defined allowed
• Controllable via RS-232 and IR
• Supports CEC