The FSR DV-HMSW4K-44AUD is a high performance HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switcher with four SPDIF coaxial and analog audio outputs. It allows any Ultra HD source (e.g., Blu-ray disc player, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, gaming console, etc.) to be shown simultaneously on up to all four outputs.
This HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant device supports up to 4K @60Hz YUV 4:4:4 HDR and supports high dynamic range 10bit (HDR10). The 4K to 1080p auto downscaling feature allows mixed 4K and 1080p displays. Video quality is excellent, with fast switching between sources. There are five methods of control: manual pushbuttons, IR remote, RS-232, IP Control, and Web GUI.
The unit features a slim, rectangular design and can be desktop or wall-mounted using the supplied mounting ears. The unit also includes a full-function IR remote, IR receiver bud with mounting tape, rubber feet for desktop use, and five 3-PIN connectors for RS-232 and audio connections. An AC power adapter with a locking connector is included.
• Switch any 1 of the 4 Ultra HD sources to any 1 of the 4 Ultra HD displays
• HDMI 2.0 version (Supports 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4)
• Bandwidth up to 18Gbps
• HDCP 1.4/2.2 compliant
• Supports HDR10, HLG, Dolby vision
• 4xHDMI Input, 4xHDMI output with 4xSPDIF coaxial Audio, and 4xAnalog Audio
• Supports IR, RS232, Panel Button, TCP/IP, and Web GUI control
• Supports PCM 2.0, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD master audio, LPCM 7.1, audio
• Sampling rate up to 192KHZ
• Supports analog and S/PDIF audio extraction
• Supports EDID management and EDID copy
• Supports firmware updating through RS232 port