The FSR 4K Next Generation Digital Ribbon Cables with CoilGuard utilize a proprietary technology to allow high speed and high definition HDMI signal transmission over distances of up to 328 ft. The CoilGuard is suitable for rough service and a short term load limit of 2000N/100mm (450lbs./4").
These CoilGuard cables can easily handle up to 4k 60Hz 4:4:4 HDR uncompressed HDMI video and are ARC compatible. They meet HDMI and HDCP testing standards and support DDC for HDCP and EDID, PCM, Dolby, DTS-HD, and True HD Audio.
The connectors are labeled Source and Display to aid in proper connection during installation. Both the cable and connector were designed to easily fit within a one inch conduit.
This durable cable is fitted with a stainless steel reinforced inner jacket and a discreet outer black jacket that allows the cable to withstand rough service and blend in after installation. These hybrid fiber/copper cables deliver a speed of 18 Gbps video bandwidth. The advanced technology doesn't stop there, with the use of four glass fibers, seven copper wires, and no external power needed to supply the embedded circuitry at both ends of the cable - saving space and money.
• HDMI with 4k@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 and supports all HDCP versions
• Supports DDC for HDCP, EDID, PCM, Dolby, DTS-HD and True HD audio
• UL Listed and Plenum Rated (Type CMP, CMR)
• Overcomes distance limitations of conventional HDMI cables
• Hybrid fiber/copper cables deliver a speed of 18 Gb/sec video bandwidth
• Cable and connectors easily fit within a 1-inch conduit
• ARC compatible
• Discreet stainless steel reinforced inner jacket
• Enhanced Pull Strength of 100 lbs.
• Suitable for Rough Service. Short term load limit of 2000N/100mm (450lbs./4")