The 4th Gen Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface makes it easier than ever to record and release your songs. Perfectly crafted for today's music makers, just plug in, record, and produce finished tracks with the best sound you've ever had. Hook a mic up to Solo’s detailed mic pre and it sounds great right away. Plug your guitar into the high-headroom Hi-Z instrument input, it feels just like an amp.
Studio-grade converters, with a huge 120dB dynamic range deliver the audio performance you'd find in a pro studio. Air mode, with Presence and Harmonic Drive, gives you that big console sound wherever you record. Solo’s amped-up headphone output with independent volume control drives your favourite headphones loud and clear. Need software? The Hitmaker Expansion software bundle includes all the tools you need to record, produce and release your tracks.
• Bus/external power, Mac/Windows/iPad OS
• XLR mic preamp, 1/4" line/Hi-Z input
• Headphone out, 2 monitor outs
• 24-Bit/192 kHz AD/DA conversion
• 48V zero-Latency direct monitoring
• Mic air mode, multicolor gain halos
• Virtual loopback for streaming
• Ableton, Pro Tools, Hitmaker Expansion software bundle