The 4th Gen Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB-C Audio Interface is a remastered version of the original studio-quality 2-in, 2-out interface. It features two of the most detailed ultra-low-noise mic preamps and Hi-Z and super-high-quality line inputs for guitars, keys and synths. Studio-grade converters, with a huge 120dB dynamic range that matches what you'd find in a pro studio.
Auto Gain and Clip Safe make sure you'll never need to worry about your levels. Air mode, with Presence and Harmonic Drive, gives you that big console sound wherever you record. And the Hitmaker Expansion software bundle includes all the tools you need to record, produce and release your tracks.
• Bus/external power, Mac/Windows/iPad OS
• 2 XLR Mic Preamps, 2 1/4" Line/Hi-Z inputs
• Headphone out, 2 monitor outs
• 24-Bit/192 kHz AD/DA conversion
• Auto-gain, clip safe controls
• 48V zero-Latency direct monitoring
• Mic air mode, multicolor gain halos
• Virtual loopback for streaming
• Ableton, Pro Tools, Hitmaker Expansion software bundle