The Electro-Voice ZX5 features a rugged enclosure that is perfect for portable main mix, fills, and monitor applications. At only 49 lbs, the lightweight ZX5 allows ease of transport and set up.
Every detail of your music is reproduced from extended highs to powerful lows. The 2-inch ND2 titanium/neodymium HF driver, coupled with the ZX5’s choice of a 90ºx50º or 60ºx60º coverage horn, allows for tremendous intelligibility and pattern control. The 15-inch DVX3150 LF transducer delivers tight, low bass and outstanding power handling capacity.
ZX5 is capable as an entire system. With an integral pole mount the ZX5 is ready for main mix applications in DJ, band and general entertainment use. By design, the ZX5 is also a perfect solution for stage monitors by allowing two angles (45° or 55°) without any additional accessories.
The high tech enclosure uses injection-molded high-impact polypropylene structural foam to make the ZX5 incredibly durable. The enclosure geometry elements have been carefully designed to provide maximum rigidity and bass response.
• Versatile performance for mains, fills, or monitors
• DVX3150A woofer with forced-air cooling
• 2-inch ND2 titanium/neodymium HF driver
• Switchable bi-amp or passive crossover operation
• High sensitivity, 132 dB maximum SPL
• Power handling: 600 W continuous, 2400 W peak
• High-impact polypropylene enclosure
• Wedge shape for monitors at 45º or 55º
• Up to five anchor-plate attachments
• M8 mounting inserts (10)
• Integrated handle
• Available with a 90ºx50º or 60ºx60º coverage horn
• Available in black or white