The Electro-Voice TX2181 delivers whenever powerful, low-frequency reproduction is required. An ideal companion sub to the TX2152 in a two-to-one sub top ratio, with the EV DC-One handling crossover and processing duties, the TX2181 makes excellent use of its dual EVS18S woofers to provide the low end necessary for a truly high-end, professional rig.
The TX2181 also works as an outstanding addition to a variety of other EV loudspeaker products. With incredibly high sensitivity and excellent power handling, the TX2181 doesn't require a large, expensive amplifier to generate high SPL.
Its unique backbone grille not only looks great, but also provides greater strength and damage resistance than simple grille block designs. Proprietary, ergonomically correct handles and angled input panels make the TX2181 easy to transport and employ in a variety of applications.
• High-power LF supplement to TX2152
• Low-distortion port design
• Two high-excursion EVS-18S woofers
• Use with processor and dedicated amp channel
• 103 dB sensitivity, 138 dB max SPL
• Power handling: 1000 W continuous, 4000 W peak
• Mount points (6) for optional wheel kit
• Braced plywood/MDF enclosure
• Black EVCoat finish