With an undeniable combination of functional good looks, compact design and engineering breakthroughs, Tour X FM will redefine the world of stage monitors for years to come. The TX1122FM and TX1152FM advance the legacy of the globally accepted EV FM series and advance it with a healthy dose of innovative Electro-Voice engineering.
The most notable innovation of the Tour X FM models is the split baffle design with patent-pending SST (Signal Synchronized Transducers) technology. A split baffle creates two very important benefits: moving the acoustic origins of the compression driver and woofer close together, and the split in the baffle becomes the port, allowing for a much more compact enclosure. The result of this design is “signal synchronized” with nearly perfect phase summation.
With a unique Backbone grille, Tour X FM models not only look great, but also provide greater strength and damage resistance than ordinary grille block designs. Proprietary, ergonomically correct handles and angled input panels make the Tour X FM models easy to transport and set up in critical stage monitoring applications.
• Two-way, high-output design
• Vented LF enclosure
• Neutrik Speakon paralleled pass-through connectors
• Two integrated handles
• Ideal for small-to-medium stages
• Signal Synchronized Transducers for woofer/tweeter alignment
• Low-distortion SMX2121 woofer with fully symmetric drive
• 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
• Constant-directivity 90-degree H x 50-degree V horn
• Integrated 24 dB/octave crossover with HF protection
• 99 dB sensitivity, 132 dB maximum SPL
• Power handling: 500 W continuous, 2000 W peak
• Black EVCoat finish