The Electro-Voice Sx300E, with 300-watt continuous - and 1,200-watt peak - power handling, is the world's best lightweight, high-power speaker system. It delivers over 125 dB continuous with 131 dB peaks (one-watt /one-meter) at full power. Its 65 degree x 65 degree, Constant Directivity horn allows for vertical or horizontal use with identical coverage.
The Sx300E delivers better pattern control and projection than typical 90 degree horns, and features proven and reliable EV components, including a DL12BFH cast-frame, 12-inch woofer and DH2010a pure titanium compression driver. With Ring-Mode Decoupling, it delivers accurate vocals, instruments and mids.
The Sx300E's rugged, durable, polypropylene enclosure is light, strong, and available in either black or white. Its built-in stand-mount and inserts on the enclosure allow the system to be safely suspended and arrayed using a wide range of optional, cost-effective hardware. The Sx300 can also be used as a floor monitor with F200 attachment, and parallel, Neutrik Speakon input connectors for safe, loss-free connections.
• Compact, portable sound reinforcement
• Designed for use alone or in arrays
• Cast-frame DL12BFH woofer
• 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
• 65 x 65 degree Constant-directivity Varipath horn
• Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) for increased intelligibility
• Power handling: 300 W continuous, 1200 W peak
• Dual Neutrik Speakon high-current connectors
• Trapezoidal black or white polypropylene enclosure
• Rubber feet and mating sockets for stacking
• Integral handles, pole mount