Providing up to 33,500 lumens output from its custom-designed hotspot 580W 6,500K LED engine, the PROTEUS LUCIUS is the ideal fixture for any outdoor or indoor application requiring superior output, bright and powerful beams, and quiet operation, as well as stunningly precise gobos and colors. PROTEUS LUCIUS provides the designer a comprehensive FX package with 13 rotating and 7 fixed glass gobos, full animation wheel, overlapping dual prisms, dual frost and a high-speed iris. Its indexable framing system allows full-blackout shutter cuts for precise beam shape control.
With a fast zoom range from 5.5° to 50° out of an impressively compact fixture design, the PROTEUS LUCIUS has the power to cut through and make a statement on any stage. Fully sealed from dust and water, it is a rugged fixture for a wide variety of applications.
The Proteus Lucius ships in a cardboard box with a custom-fitted polyurethane foam FIL (Foam In Lay) insert. The foam insert easily fits into a custom flight case (not included) and provides enhanced impact protection during transport.
• IP65 Outdoor Rated
• High Efficiency 580W 6,500K White LED Engine
• Up to 33,500 Total Lumen Fixture Output
• Hotspot engine for powerful projection at long distances
• CMY Color Mixing and Variable CTO
• 5-Position Color Wheel with High CRI Filter
• Indexable Full Blackout Framing System
• Wide Zoom Range from 5.5° to 50°
• Complete FX System featuring Dual Rotating and Fixed Gobo Wheel, Animation, Iris, Dual Prism, Dual Frost