The Elation KL Panel is a full-color-spectrum LED soft light that provides high output, precise color temperature control, full spectrum color rendering and even wash coverage. Optimized for the tunable white light requirements of Film and Television, it is an ideal key and fill light source for many situations requiring outstanding performance and color quality.
The KL Panel incorporates a highly efficient 6-in-1 LED package that produces up to 24,000 field lumens at a 100° half-peak angle. Compact and portable, the fixture can be mounted on a stand or suspended using any standard clamp or the included Junior pin adapter. A rugged housing with impact resistant surrounds and base plate ensures the KL Panel can handle the rough handling on todays fast paced sets.
It is fully self-contained without the need for an external power supply. It can also be remotely powered thru its integrated 4-pin XLR 24-36 VDC battery input. The KL Panel can be operated through industry standard DMX, Art-NET or sACN protocols. In addition, it can also be adjusted manually using the included encoders and OLED display, providing instant control of Intensity, Color temperature, Green shift and other important settings. The display and encoders are conveniently positioned on the bottom of the fixture to ensure easy access while the KL Panel is mounted on a stand. The integration of Elation’s E-FLY™ wireless system allows for even more flexibility of use.
• 295W RGBWLC (Red, Green, Blue, White, Lime, Cyan) LED Array
• CRI 95, CCT Adjustment from 2,000 to 10,000K
• 24,000 Total Lumen Fixture Output
• Internal Power Supply with Power Pass-Through
• 24-36 VDC Battery Operation (battery not included)
• DMX/RDM, Art-Net and sACN Protocol Support
• E-FLY™ Internal Extended Range Wireless DMX Transceiver
• Stand-Alone Control with 3 Encoders and OLED Display
• Barn Doors, Diffuser, and Junior Pin (1 1/8” - 28mm) included