The Eiki EK-50LU is one of the best values in short-throw laser projectors today. It features a 3-chip LCD laser, 5000 lumens, WUXGA native resolution, 3 year projector warranty, and a 20,000 hour Laser Light Engine warranty. With the ability to project a 55-130 in. diagonal image at a distance of 1.7-4.0 ft., it's an excellent fit for classroom and meeting room settings.
• 5,000 center lumens brightness
• 5,000,000:1 contrast ratio
• WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution
• Supports 4K video input via HDMI
• 20,000 hour Laser Light Source
• Short Throw (0.44:1) manual focus fixed lens
• Horizontal, Vertical and Corner Keystone Correction
• Pincushion/Barrel and 6 point Geometric Correction
• Built-in 16 Watt sound system
• Closed Caption decoding (NTSC)
• Compatibile with Crestron RoomView and AMX Device Discovery
• Wired network control and monitoring.
3 year Projector warranty. 20,000 hour Laser Light Engine warranty.
Included Accessories: Quick Start Guide, 5.0 ft (1.5 m) VGA Cable, 6.0 ft (1.8 m) Detachable Power Cord, Remote Control (with 2x AAA Batteries)
Replacement Filter, Wall Mount, Ceiling Mount, Ceiling Post and Plate