The Earthworks M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and frequency response. They are remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing accurate wide band response with virtually no handling noise. Mic clip, case & ADP1 adapter included.
• Omnidirectional polar pattern
• Cost effective measurement microphone
• Ideally suited for acoustical measurements including loudspeaker design and quality control, sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or any application where an accurate free-field measurement microphone is required.
• Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics.
• Used by SMAART, MLSSA, Spectrafoo, TEF and RTA in addition to acoustic measurement systems manufactured by dbx, DEQX and others.
• Meets or exceeds ANSI Type 1 and applicable IEC 61094 requirements.
• Requires 48V Phantom Power
• Each M Series microphone is delivered with its own calibration chart providing its individually measured open-circuit sensitivity and the frequency response curve.