The Earthworks FW430/HC FlexWand is a combination of a 30kHz High Definition Microphone and a low profile microphone stand and boom as a single unit. It allows the microphone head to be positioned as high as 4.7 feet and as low as 10 inches from the floor or anywhere in between. There are no visible wires or cables above floor level. Visually it is low profile, smooth, sleek and clean. The FlexWand is the ideal solution for applications where the utmost in sound quality and a low profile is required. Now you don't have to find a mic, attach the mic clip to the stand and then dress the cable around the stand. Just pick up the FlexWand, position it and plug the mic cable into the base.
• Hypercardioid polar pattern
• Frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz
• Near perfect polar response and the ability to reject sounds from the rear of the microphone, making it a perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups.
• Large flex section near the center of the stand that couples the stand and the wand.
• Mini-gooseneck between the end of the wand and the microphone head.
• The combination of a mid-flex section and the mini flex on the wand provide an infinite combination of placement options between 10 inches and 4.7 feet.
• Substantial improvement in gain before feedback.
• The near perfect polar response of the FlexWand allows the use of fewer microphones on choir, with better sound quality, no spotlighting and incredible rejection of sounds from the rear of the microphone.
• Ideal for miking individual orchestra instruments such as violins and cellos, as well as acoustic guitars and instrument amplifiers.
• The sturdy 12 pound base will not allow the FlexWand to be accidentally knocked over.