The Dynacord V600:4 is the first of the V Series commercial amplifiers and offers the user high flexibility for many applications. This is enabled by multiple power drive options utilizing Dynacord’s patented VLD (Variable Load Drive) technology. It allows the amplifier channels to be driven with high and low impedance loads. The amplifier always provides the same power into 4 ohms or 8 ohms, 70 V or 100 V.
The newly developed Dynacord powerTANK technology adds even more installation flexibility, working like a power reservoir for the amplifier. With direct access to the total power of 600 watts, the V600:4 can deliver asymmetric power across all channels as needed. There is no waste of energy, which allows great flexibility – especially when driving multiple audio zones with different loads. For example, a single V600:4 can simultaneously serve as system drive for the compact loudspeakers in a small zone (such as a kitchen area) as well as for larger loudspeakers (such as in an auditorium). Contributing to the ease of installation, this feature does not require any special configuration skills – powerTANK engages automatically. In conjunction with a DSP matrix – such as the Dynacord MXE5 Matrix Mix Engine – the V600:4 can also be specified for larger distributed installations working as a distribution amplifier for smaller zones.
• 4-channel amplifier, with a total powerTANK capacity of 600W
• dualCOOL convection cooling with intelligent fan for extreme thermal conditions
• Auto Power Down (APD) and ecoRAIL significantly reduce power consumption
• Variable Load Drive (VLD) providing the same power into 4Ω, 8Ω, 70V or 100V
• amp‑LINK single cable solution for easy installation
- Opens in a new window.