Dynacord’s C Series two-channel power amplifiers are designed for permanent installation applications. They provide background or live music in venues including churches, restaurants, sports facilities, and performing arts centers.
• Rock solid amplifier technology engineered in Germany
• Extremely powerful, proven audio performance
• Engineered for constant stability at 2 ohms
• Low and high impedance outputs and remote GPIO control
• Highly efficient standby power mode reduces power consumption up to 90%.
• High-performance, bulletproof voltage handling
• Sophisticated protection circuitry always protects the amplifiers and connected loudspeakers
• Advanced FIR-Drive to optimize original factory loudspeaker settings yielding a level of unparalleled performance
• SONICUE 1.1. upgrade provides enhanced DSP functionality to 10-band PEQs and a dedicated array processing section
C Series power amplifiers also feature an exciting new industrial design. Equipped with an extremely robust power supply and a powerful, linear amp design, flawless operation is guaranteed – even in the most demanding environments. A sophisticated protection circuitry ensures safe, reliable operation under all conditions. Four different models per series are available, with a total output power ranging from 1300 W to 3600 W at 4 ohms.
All models are also suitable for direct drive applications with 70V and/or 100V speaker lines, providing high flexibility for a variety of install scenarios. In addition, the amplifiers feature Euroblock connectors for convenient wiring, remote power-on delay, and GPIOs to interface with third-party controls. The efficient standby power mode reduces running costs and power consumption by up to 90%, leading to a very low total cost of ownership.
Like all Dynacord amplifiers, the C Series also offers high quality components and truly professional processing power and performance characteristics. Their engineering and applied technologies enable exceptional sound quality with plenty of headroom. SONICUE sound system software 1.1 supports C Series, elevating them to the top league of professional amplifiers. The feature-rich onboard DSP gets a boost under SONICUE with 10 band PEQs and a dedicated array processing section. C Series are also equipped with FIR-Drive, a premium feature you find usually only with tour grade amplifiers, yielding a level of performance unheard of at this price point.
- Opens in a new window.