Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters, the economical Draper Premier XL wall- or ceiling-mounted electric projection screen features a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface for better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminate separation and stickiness. The Premier XL comes housed in a fabricated extruded aluminum case with a curved front and L-shaped back/top cover with an attractive black finish.
• Case dimensions: 6-3/4" high x 6-3/4" deep.
• Maximum image width up to 16’ wide, depending on surface selection.
• Image area fully framed with black. Std. 12" black drop at top of viewing area.
• Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
• For smaller sizes, the Premier is functionally similar to the Premier XL and available in sizes through 16' wide.
• Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
• Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard).
• Other control options are available.
• Custom sizes available.
• 5-Year warranty