The size of the Draper Paragon V electric projection screen makes it ideal for auditoriums or lecture halls. Our largest tab-tensioned screen offers a perfectly flat viewing surface for better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal eliminating separation and stickiness. This heavy-duty screen provides smooth, quiet, and reliable operation.
Formulated for use with short throw projection in moderate to high ambient light applications, TecVision® XH800X ALR features a 0.8 gain premium ambient light rejecting surface. This surface can reject 57% of off-axis ambient light, allowing it to achieve high contrast while still being able to support extremely wide viewing angles. The viewing surface is ISF certified for color accuracy and 8K ready to ensure optimal image performance at the highest resolution.
• Case dimensions: 13-1/4" high x 12" deep.
• Maximum image width up to 24' wide, depending on surface selection.
• Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" black drop at top of viewing area.
• Bottom closure panel provides easy access for service or maintenance.
• Includes extruded aluminum case with white finish.
• Optional wall-mounting brackets and ceiling trim flange kit.
• Includes a 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard).
• Low-voltage modules and controls or 220V options are available.
• Rear projection surfaces available.
• Custom sizes available.
• 5-Year warranty