The dbx RTA-M real time audio analyzing mic is the perfect accessory tool for the DriveRack PA series (PA, PX, PA+, PA2) and 260. Used in conjunction with the System Setup Wizard and Auto EQ Wizard the RTA-M is ideal for optimizing the sound quality of even the most difficult of acoustic environments.
The RTA-M is an omni-directional, flat frequency measurement microphone specially designed for the Driverack series to pick up all frequencies from 20 Hz to 20 kHz , ensuring accurate "pinking"/real-time analysis of your audio. It runs on phantom power (supplied by the Driverack units) and comes with a clip and case.
• Polar Pattern: omni-directional
• Element: back electret-Condenser
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Impedance: 250 30% (at 1,000Hz)
• Sensitivity: -63 dB +-3 dB
• Operating Voltage: phantom power 9V-52VDC