7-feet wide x 6.5-feet deep x 6.5-feet tall MiniMegaPac
With up to a 70% reduction in sound volume, the ClearSonic MMP - MiniMegaPac is a smaller version of the MP and is useful in applications where above average booth space and isolation is desired. This large booth features 360 degrees of CSP, all with 12-inch Height Extenders that provide 6.5-feet of headroom. Model MMP includes 130 square feet of SORBER sound absorption, a 72-inch wide x 66-inch deep SL7266 LidPac, and a 6-inch clip-on fan to help cool the interior.
The MMP features an A2466x6 CSP in front and an A2466x5 CSP in the rear. Included sections of HCNL H-channel and BASE channel are used to connect the two CSP systems together on one side. Panels are left unattached on the other side to allow one of the end panels on the A2466x5 to be used as a booth access door.
• Modular and expandable if more room is ever needed
• Great for studio, stage, and House of Worship
• Best solution when maximum sound isolation/reduction is critical
• Sized for four and five piece drum kits
• Cuts down on mic bleed and gives sound tech greater control over the mix
• 360-degrees of acrylic drum shield coverage for maximum sound isolation
• 130 square feet of Sorber baffles provide major volume reduction of 60-70%
• Cable cutouts allow for easy cable routing to your gear
• 12” H AX2412x6 and AX2412x5 Acrylic Drum Shield Height Extenders provide an ample 6.5’ of headroom