The ClearSonic IsoPac A is 7-feet wide x 9-feet deep x 6.5-feet tall.
The ClearSonic IPA - IsoPac A includes an A2466x7 CSP and AX2412x7 Height Extenders in the front, and three S2466x2 SORBER baffles in the rear. (7) S2224 SORBER baffles are attached to the inside lower portion of the acrylic panels. The clear panels are a total of 6.5-feet tall, and the S2466x2 baffles are 5.5 feet tall, so there is a foot of open space around the rear of the booth allowing for air exchange. The ST1266 12-inch wide SORBER Lid baffle is added to the standard 3-section lid to provide a 7-feet wide by 5.5-foot deep lid system. IsoPac A includes (2) lid support bars for maximum support and stability and a six-inch clip-on fan to help with air exchange.
If reflections off the front shields during recording are a problem, a few more S2224 SORBER baffles can be purchased and Velcroed to the offending shields. Attach them at the same height as the mics for maximum effectiveness.
• Modular and expandable if more room is ever needed
• Great for studio, stage, and House of Worship
• Best solution when maximum space is critical
• Cuts down on mic bleed and gives sound tech greater control over the mix
• 128 sq. ft. of Sorber baffles provide exceptional volume reduction of 50-60%
• Cable cutouts allow for easy cable routing to your gear
• 12” H Acrylic Drum Shield Height Extender provides an ample 6.5’ of headroom