The Chauvet Professional Rogue R3 Beam is the light cannon of the Rogue series, outputting over 208,000 lux at 15 meters from its 300 W Ushio NSL lamp. This fully-featured beam can be focused down to 0.8° degrees for extremely focused aerial effects alongside motorized frost and focus options. A color wheel equipped with 14 colors complimented by a gobo wheel with 17 gobos give you a wealth of dynamic effects, and both wheels are fully scrollable at variable speeds. Additionally, the unit features individually overlapping 8 and 24-facet prisms for an endless supply of creative beam looks. The unit is equipped with RDM and DMX protocols and features multiple control personalities.
• 300W Ushio NSL lamp rated at 8,000 hours life
• Fast and precise movement of pan and tilt functions
• Individually controllable and layerable 8- and 24-facet prisms
• Frost for even light distribution
• Tight 0.8° beam for extremely focused areal effects
• RDM enabled for remote addressing and troubleshooting
• 17 static gobos for massive visual impact