The Chauvet COLORado Solo Batten is a powerful one-of-a-kind batten that projects a single homogenized wash with smooth color-mixing, giving it the appearance of a bright single bar of light without round “eyes” or pixels. It complements the COLORado Solo pars perfectly. This very versatile fixture is also engineered with 12 square sections that can be controlled individually, appear seamlessly together without separation and create an endless variety of color control and pixel mapping effects. The unit is IP65 rated and equipped with DMX and RDM protocols.
• RGBAW LED Batten with seamless end-to-end color for wash or pixel mapping
• Completely homogenized color with no separation or dimmed lens corners
• All environment operation with IP rated power, DMX, and Ethernet connections
• Color temperature presets, from 1800 to 8000 K
• Selectable, smooth dimming curves for programming versatility
• Built for touring, live event, television, and theatrical productions
• Large, easy to navigate display with password protection