The Chauvet COLORado Batten Q15 is a rugged, tour-ready, quad-color RGBW LED batten with 15 individually controllable LEDs that eliminate the appearance of “skittles” and allow for awesome pixel-mappable looks. The IP65-rated unit features tremendous output with selectable, smooth dimming curves, convenient color temperature presets and an extraordinary reach with a native 16° beam angle. An included wall wash filter creates a 16° by 43° beam spread for guaranteed smoothness. Mount it your way by adjustable trunnions with ¼ turn adaptors for the Omega Bracket, innovative end-cap, or back plate mounting for seamless row alignment, icicles, and floor mounting. The unit also includes a stowable glare shield.
• Quad-Color RGBW LED Batten for touring, rental, and production, indoors or out
• All environment operation with IP rated power and DMX connections
• Unique end-cap and back plate mounting options
• Color temperature presets, from 1800 K to 8000 K
• Selectable, smooth dimming curves for programming versatility
• Built for touring, live event, television, and theatrical productions
• Large, easy to navigate display with password protection