With it's 18x ultra-bright 5-in-1 LEDs, advanced electronics, and dual hanging brackets, the Blizzard Lighting RokBox 5 RGBAW would be a great addition to any lighting rig. It's easy-to-use built-in 4-button LED control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave settings, sound active mode, auto mode, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects.
RokBox 5 RGBAW offers 4/5/9 or 10 DMX channel modes, which means it works great with any type of controller. Users have full control of RGBAW color mixing, 31 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 4-channel mode.
• RGBWA color mixing via 18x 15W Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White 5-in-1 LEDs
• 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• RGBAW color mixing ability in standalone mode
• Rugged and well-built
• Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
DISCLAIMER: The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik and powerCON are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.