The Blizzard Lighting HotBox 5 RGBAW fixture offers 7x 15W 5-in-1 RGBAW LEDs, advanced electronics, and a rock-solid aluminum casing with dual hanging brackets, all wrapped up in a cute little package. It weighs in at just 3.5 pounds and is only 4 x 5 x 5 inches (7.25 inches tall including the brackets.)
It puts out a ton of light, and its user selectable 4/5/9 or 10 DMX channel modes allow them to work great with any type of controller. It offers RGBAW color mixing, multiple built-in programs, flicker-free 32-bit dimming, and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 4-channel DMX mode.
• RGBAW color mixing via 7x 15W 5-in-1 LEDs
• 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
• Variable electronic dimming & strobe
• Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
• Built-in automated programs via master/slave
• Built-in sound active programs
• Rugged and well-built
• Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
• Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
• Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
• 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
• PowerCon compatible AC power In/Out connectors
DISCLAIMER: The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik and powerCON are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.