The Blackmagic Design Videohub 80x80 12G is an advanced zero latency video router that supports any combination of SD, HD and Ultra HD on the router at the same time. The 80 12G-SDI inputs feature LEDs on each BNC that indicate an SDI signal, plus there are 80 12G-SDI outputs, redundant power and reference connections in a stylish four rack unit design. The large full HD LCD lets you see video before routing and clearly displays routing labels and video standards. Routing can be performed by direct button selection and using the large spin knob control that has an electronic clutch. It also features SDI re-clocking, external Ethernet control and supports all SDI video standards up to 2160p60.
• 80 12G-SDI inputs and 80 12G-SDI outputs
• Zero latency 12G-SDI supports SD, HD and Ultra HD up to 2160p60
• Built-in control panel with direct entry buttons and spin knob control
• 5" HD LCD monitor with live video and labels for visual routing
• SDI re-clocking on all 12G-SDI inputs
• Works with Videohub Master Control Pro and Videohub Smart Control Pro
• Supports Videohub Software Control for Mac, Windows and iPad
• Includes free SDK for integration into broadcast automation systems
• Ethernet for remote control from external hardware or software control panels
• Localized for 13 popular languages
• Redundant power via daul AC inputs
• Blackmagic Videohub 80x80 12G
• Welcome wallet with QR code for software download
• 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, and 12 Month Warranty on the front panel.