The Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder G2 is a large 7 inch display that's perfect for tripod mounted studio camera use. It totally transforms the URSA Broadcast G2 camera into a true studio camera. The studio viewfinder also includes a large tally light and easy to access controls. It's even fully adjustable.
The Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder G2 mounts using a standard V-Lock mount, so it’s easy to attach it to the top of a camera. It can mount to the top of the camera body, or the top of the SMPTE fiber converter if customers have one installed on the camera. It features a bright 7 inch 2,000 nit display with grip handles so it’s very easy to position it independently of the camera, even while their camera is on air. The mount allows the viewfinder to be tilted up and down and rotated sideways. You can adjust the lock knobs to vary the amount of tension on the viewfinder adjustments. There's also a metal sunshade for use when in bright outdoor locations and the sunshade can be removed quickly when not needed.
• Integrated V-Lock mounting plate for quick setup
• Super bright 2,000 nit, 7-inch display
• Detachable metal sunshade
• Large grip handles and variable tension pivot points
• Physical dials, knobs and customizable function buttons
• Large RGB LED tally indicator with clip on perspex camera numbers
• Connects to SDI input and power from camera (no extra cables or power supplies needed)
• Compatible with Blackmagic SDI Control Protocol for full control of camera functions
• Camera Not Included