Designed as the ultimate studio camera, the Blackmagic Studio Camera 6K Pro has a larger 6K Super 35 sensor and EF lens mount for true cinematic images in live production. There are built in ND filters that let you reduce the amount of light entering the camera, allowing you to work in a wider range of situations, including in bright sunlight. Plus stream direct to the internet with built in streaming. You also get 12G‑SDI, HDMI and 10G Ethernet which allows all connections on a single cable for a SMPTE style workflow that's much lower cost.
• Native 6K Super 35 sensor with 13 stops of dynamic range.
• Compatible with a wide range of popular EF lenses.
• Live streaming for global remote cameras via Ethernet of mobile data.
• Built in 2, 4 and 6 stop remote controllable ND filters.
• Large 7 inch high brightness viewfinder.
• Includes 12G-SDI, HDMI, 10G Ethernet connections.
• Single 10G Ethernet allows SMPTE fiber style workflow.
• Professional mini XLR inputs with 48 volt phantom power.
• Optional focus and zoom demands for lens control.
• Blackmagic Studio Converter allows all connections via Ethernet.
Lens not included.