The Blackmagic Design Micro Studio Camera 4K G2 is an amazing, broadcast quality live production camera in a tiny body. The Four Thirds sensor has 13 stops of dynamic range, incredible low light performance and produces stunning Ultra HD images in all lighting conditions. 12G-SDI Micro BNC connectors support 10-bit uncompressed video up to 2160p60 and 2 channel audio on the output. The input supports tally, camera control, control of the built-in color corrector plus lens control, from an ATEM switcher. Or when using an ATEM Mini switcher, the HDMI connector will output 1080 and support all control features. Plus it's even a Hollywood quality cinema camera because it can record Blackmagic RAW to external USB-C drives. With multiple mounting points, place Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K G2 where no other camera will go.
• 4K Four Thirds sensor with incredible low light performance
• 13 stops of dynamic range
• Active MFT lens mount
• Dual native ISO of 0dB and 18dB gain
• Blackmagic RAW recording to external USB-C drives
• Built-in Tally indicator
• Optional LP-E6 Battery
• Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K G2
• Turret dust cap
• External 12V DC power supply with locking connector
• International socket adapters for most countries
• Welcome wallet with QR code for software download
• 12 Month Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Lens not included.