The Blackmagic Design ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel 30 features a single M/E row, 30 input button design that is ideal for switching big productions from desk surfaces that are not deep enough for a bigger panel. It has 3 independent system control LCDs plus it can control up to 4 M/Es in larger switchers. All input buttons include LCDs for custom labeling and it also includes an independent select bus. Dual power inputs provide redundancy and the built-in 4 port Ethernet switch means no additional network equipment is needed so it will fit even the most challenging live production spaces.
An ATEM Advanced Panel gives you the ultimate in professional control. Although you can use ATEM Constellation with the software control panel, using an ATEM Advanced Panel is so much faster. ATEM Advanced Panels open up the power of your ATEM Constellation because they give you an enormous amount of control, allowing you to setup more complex effects. It's also a nicer way to work because you have physical broadcast quality buttons, knobs and a t‑bar fader so you can access all features in the switcher, all at the same time.
• Professional hardware control panel for ATEM switchers
• 3 independent system control LCDs
• Soft-touch menu buttons
• Programmable color-backlit buttons
• LCD scribble strips for buttons
• Weighted T-bar fader
• Joystick for DVE and camera adjustment
• Control up to 30 inputs
• Dual power inputs provide redundancy
• 4 x gigabit Ethernet ports with loop output
• 1 x USB-C port for firmware updates
• ATEM 1 M/E Advanced Panel 30
• Welcome wallet with QR code for software download
• 12 Month Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty