Aviom's series of D400 A-Net Distributors provides support for parallel connections of up to eight Pro16 devices, including the A360 and A320 Personal Mixers, and legacy products such as the A-16II and A-16R Personal Mixers, along with additional network connectivity options.
The standard D400 includes a Pro16e A-Net input, compatible with all Pro16 Series and Pro16e-capable devices.
The D400-Dante A-Net Distributor adds connectivity for a Dante digital audio network, allowing up to 32 channels to be sent directly from a Dante audio network to A320 and A360 Personal Mixers. Any 32 Dante channels may be selected from the Dante network using the Dante Controller software.
Both the D400 and the D400-Dante include eight A-Net outputs designed for use with Aviom Personal Mixers. These eight outputs also include isolated (floating ground) DC power for providing re- mote power via Cat-5e to Aviom Personal Mixers. In addition, both the D400 and D400-Dante include an unpowered A-Net Out, which may be used to connect to additional A-Net Distributors, output modules, or other compatible devices.
The 2U D400 is powered by an internal power supply, with a detachable power cord and IEC power inlet on the rear panel. A rear-panel switch sets the unit for 115V or 230V operation. All network connections on the D400 use RJ45 connectors.
There is no limit practical to the number of D400, D400-Dante, D800, and D800-Dante A-Net Distributors that can be used in an A-Net network, and all versions of the D400 are compatible with all Pro16 Series devices.
• Distributes power and audio to up to eight A320 and A360 Personal Mixers
• One unpowered Pro16e A-Net Out for thru connections
• A-Net Offset switches to set the range of Pro16e network slots to be sent to Personal Mixers (D400 only)
• Stereo Link DIP switches simplify stereo channel assignments
• Supports legacy A-16II and A-16R Personal Mixers
The D400-Dante adds
• Direct connectivity to a Dante audio network
• Support for up to 32 Dante network channels