The Audix OM3 is a vocal dynamic microphone used for a wide variety of stage, home, and studio applications. This microphone has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback, and the ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM3 dynamic vocal microphone utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 18 kHz, the OM3 employs a VLM™ diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM3 hypercardioid microphone has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
• Multi-purpose vocal and instrument mic for live sound, home studio
• Clear, natural, accurate sound for mid-size to large PA systems
• Excellent off-axis rejection on stage for increased feedback rejection.
• Handles high SPLs without distortion
• VLM Capsule
• Designed, assembled, and tested in the USA
• 5 year warranty