The Audix OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone known for its clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high sound pressure levels without distortion. The OM2 utilizes a tight hypercardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate your vocals. It features a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz and employs a VLM™ (Very Low Mass) diaphragm for natural sound with exceptional transient response. The OM2 is designed with slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, giving it a full bodied sound on small to mid-size PA systems.
The OM2 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable and manufactured with high standards. It's incredibly roadworthy, precisely constructed, and each model has laser-etched model and serial number. The OM2 is a great choice for anyone needing a well-made, great-sounding microphone for under $100.
• All purpose professional vocal mic for live sound, rehearsal rooms, & home studio
• Warm, full sound with slight bass proximity optimized for small to mid-size PA systems
• Provides excellent isolation on stage for outstanding feedback rejection
• Handles high SPLs without distortion
• VLM Capsule
• Designed, assembled, and tested in the USA
• 5 year warranty