The Audio-Technica U841R delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. Equipped with UniGuard RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound quality in surface-mount applications. The phantom-powered U841R is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
• Designed for surface-mount applications where highly intelligible sound quality is required
• Small-diameter omnidirectional capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
• Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
• UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
• Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
• Heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
• Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility