The Audio-Technica BP40 broadcast vocal microphone offers a rich, natural, condenser-like sound from a large-diaphragm dynamic design. The large diaphragm features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
With rugged construction and stylish, waveform-inspired design, the BP40 delivers clear and articulate reproduction, ideal for any broadcast application. Optimized capsule placement helps maintain a commanding vocal presence even at a distance, while the multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering. The BP40 broadcast microphone also includes a switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter to provide even more pop protection.
• Rich, natural, condenser-like sound
• Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction
• Humbucking coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
• Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation
• Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
• Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
• Optimized capsule placement for commanding vocal presence even at a distance
• Multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
• Rugged, all-metal construction for professional broadcast environments