The Audio-Technica ATW-3255 3000 Series Wireless In-Ear Monitor System was designed to bring professional sound quality and features to all levels of performers and performance venues. System integrators for houses of worship, owners of live-performance venues and the musicians who play in them all tell us the same thing: They need an affordable, durable in-ear monitor system that is easy to use and, crucially, delivers high-quality sound with dependable RF.
With design elements modeled after AT's popular 3000 Series UHF Wireless Systems, the 3000 Series IEM features a rack-mount transmitter with front-panel controls and large OLED display, body-pack receiver with an efficient headphone amp, and ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones with propriety dual phase push-pull drivers. Together, these elements provide clear, natural sound quality on any stage.
The 3000 Series Wireless IEM offers exceptionally wideband UHF coverage (138 MHz), available in frequency band DF2 (470–608 MHz); receiver antenna diversity to ensure RF stability; and stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls. Additional features include network monitoring and control via the Audio-Technica Wireless Manager software, a cue mode that allows an audio engineer to monitor several IEM channels from a single receiver, and a 3000 Link mode that enables compatibility with 3000 Series wireless microphone components.
Want to share the same mix to multiple performers? Simply add additional ATW-R3250 receivers to your transmitter. Each ATW-R3250 comes equipped with ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones.
• Durable wireless in-ear monitor system delivers high-quality sound and stable RF
• Ideal for use in houses of worship and performance venues
• Optimized internal digital signal processing provides exceptional stereo separation
• Wide UHF tuning bandwidth of 138 MHz for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in frequency band DF2 (470–608 MHz)
• Shares design elements with the 3000 Series UHF Wireless Systems for easy integration and compatibility
• Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings
• Offers network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
• A channel plan can be deployed to all network-connected transmitters via an RF scan from a single receiver, with no interference or third-order intermodulation
• Body-pack receiver operates continuously for up to 7 hours when powered by NiMH batteries and charged in the ATW-CHG3 or ATW-CHG3N charging station (sold separately)
• Stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls
• Receiver is equipped with an efficient headphone amp to ensure clear, natural sound
• Custom audio settings include EQ, limiter, gain control and balance
• Receiver’s antenna diversity improves RF stability
• Transmitter is equipped with balanced XLR inputs and loop output
• Includes ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones
CONSUMER ALERT: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the personal nature of in-ear earphones and earbuds, they are not returnable.
Recommended for this Product
- Opens in a new window.