The Audio-Technica AT2035 is intended for use in professional applications where remote power is available. It requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power, which may be provided by a mixer or console, or by a separate, in-line source.
An integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The high-pass position reduces the microphone's sensitivity to popping in close vocal use. It also reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
• Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
• High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
• Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
• Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear
• Includes custom shock mount and protective pouch