The AtlasIED FAP62T coaxial ceiling speaker package will satisfy the needs of owners, architects, contractors, and consultants by delivering true, high fidelity sound reproduction in an attractive and easy-to-install system. These High performance systems are perfectly suited for many business music and public address applications. Compact profile enclosures and wide dispersion make the FAP62T a perfect choice for low ceilings.
• 4 Pole detachable "phoenix" style connector allows easy pre-wiring and is convenient for daisy chaining additional Strategy full range speakers or subwoofers
• Easy installation in drop tile or sheetrock ceilings via C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg" mounting system (Included)
• Enhanced quality 70.7V/100V internal transformers minimize insertion loss and maintain low frequency response while providing increased output for higher SPL applications
• Extended low frequency response from the 285 cubic inch optimally tuned and ported deep drawn galvanized steel enclosure
• Front mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments includes transformer bypass setting for 8 ohm direct coupled operation
• Press fit" grilles blend better into contemporary architecture
• Unique "trap door" input section allows for through conduit runs with rigid or flex conduit