Must purchase in multiples of 2
The AtlasIED FAP43T-W has a 130° dispersion angle that reduces the number of loudspeakers necessary to achieve coverage in distributed systems with low ceilings. The loudspeaker component matches the performance of the legendary AtlasIED FA134 driver. High quality construction 4.5" coaxial cone type driver includes a 1" voice coil and high efficiency composite cone with polymer coated cloth surround. The 20mm coaxially mounted silk dome tweeter. A high sensitivity of 90dB average means less power may be required to achieve the desired SPL.
This loudspeaker is factory assembled in an optimally tuned and ported deep drawn enclosure and includes a specially designed 32-watt low saturation 70.7V/100V transformer. A convenient front mounted selector switch allows tap selection without the need to remove the loudspeaker from the ceiling. This switch also includes a transformer bypass setting for 8Ω direct coupled operation.
Three years of development has produced the most innovative, easily installed, and safety-secure ceiling loudspeakers in the professional audio market. Patented Safety First Mounting System protects from over-torquing the mounting doglegs during installation and potentially cracking or breaking the mounting system. The results are NO install tools required, NO over-torqued doglegs, NO rusted screws and QUICK installation.
• 32-watt 4.5-inch coaxial in-ceiling speaker
• 70.7V/100V and 6Ω operation
• Safety First Mounting System enables tool free installation
• Improved waveguide provides up to 135° dispersion
• Ported enclosure provides enhanced low-frequency response
• 4-Pole detachable Phoenix style connector allows easy pre-wiring
• Front mounted tap selector switch includes transformer bypass setting
• Included press fit grill blends into contemporary architecture