The AtlasIED FAP42T combines superior coaxial loudspeaker performance with wide dispersion and easy installation. A low profile enclosure and wide coverage make the FAP42T a perfect choice for low ceilings. The FAP42T will satisfy the needs of owners, architects, contractors, and consultants by delivering true, high fidelity sound reproduction in an attractive and easy-to-install system. The FAP42T is ideal for high-intelligibility voice, music, and signal reproduction in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications.
• 4 Pole detachable "phoenix" style connector allows easy pre-wiring and is convenient for daisy chaining additional Strategy full range speakers or subwoofers
• Easy installation in drop tile or sheetrock ceilings via C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg"mounting system (Included)
• Enhanced quality 70.7V/100V internal transformers minimize insertion loss and maintain low frequency response while providing increased output for higher SPL applications
• Extended low frequency response from the 285 cubic inch optimally tuned and ported deep drawn galvanized steel enclosure
• Front mounted tap selector switch for easy system tuning adjustments includes transformer bypass setting for 8 ohm direct coupled operation
• Perfect companion with the FAPSUB subwoofer system when sub bass is required
• Press-fit grille blends perfectly into contemporary architecture