The Ashly MA250.4 is a groundbreaking amplifier that redefines efficiency, performance, and reliability. The MA Series incorporates Ashly’s proprietary intelligent power-sharing, and its ultra-efficient D-MAX amplifier technology for clean and reliable performance with lower power draw. In addition, MAs multi-mode capabilities allow it to accommodate different speaker types, switchable per channel from Low Z (2/4/8 Ohms) to Hi Z (25/70/100V).
All MA Series models are 2RU 19” rack-mountable and feature removeable Euroblock input and output connections, plus remote VC ports and switchable 80Hz HPF and clip Limiter on each channel. The front panel provides a volume control knob for each channel and a power standby switch, both of which may be locked to prevent unauthorized user access (via a rear-panel switch) and comprehensive LED indicators for levels and amplifier status. The MA Series is designed for ultimate flexibility to suit a range of applications from performance installations such as house of worship, school auditorium, and theaters to multi-zone commercial applications such as retail stores, restaurant/bar, and hotels.
• 4-Channels x 250 W
• Intelligent Power Sharing can share total power across 4 channels
• D-MAX Ultra-efficient amplifier design with lower power draw
• Selectable Multi-mode operation Low Z (2/4/8 Ohms) or Hi Z (25/70/100V)
• SailFlow directed fan cooling system
• Channel pairs can be bridged
• Front panel volume and power controls with security lock-out
• 80Hz HPF and Limiter switch for each channel
• Remote VC ports for each channel
• Remote Standby port w/selectable polarity
• 2 RU rack-mountable
• 5-year warranty