Ansmann Energy Series
The micro-controller charger of the Energy series doesn't require any supervision thanks to the fully automatic control. You can charge a mix of all five battery sizes. The charger is suitable for all brands of NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries.
Intelligent Charge Control
After inserting the batteries, the charger starts an automatic diagnosis and a quick capacity test for about ten seconds. Depending on the condition of the battery, the device selects a gentle pre-charge and/or refresh program, or initiates the actual charging process. The refresh mode restores performance of rechargeable batteries damaged by storage or memory effect, and prolongs their life cycle considerably.
Once a battery is fully charged, the charging process is automatically stopped and switched to trickle charging (buffer charging with current impulses). This feature ensures optimum performance and counteracts the self-discharge of the battery. The battery can thus remain in the device until it is used. A clearly arranged LED display shows the current program mode for each charging slot separately. Should a non-rechargeable or defective battery be inserted accidentally, this will be indicated by a flashing red LED.
• Charges 1-12 AAA or AA, 1-6 C or D, and 1-2 9V batteries
• Suitable for NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries
• 2 USB charging sockets
• Capacity quick test of the inserted cells
• Fast charging
• Microprocessor controlled charging of individual batteries
• Battery-full detection and automatic switch to trickle charge
• Multiple over charging protection
• Faulty cell & alkaline battery detection
• Easiest handling due to fully automatic control
• Clear indicators and controls for each charging
• Designed for worldwide use
Batteries not included