The best just got better. Now you can have the highest true capacity available in a AA battery with the convenience of low discharge.
High capacity batteries are great, but they suffer from high self-discharge - as much as 60% per month - which means you have to leave them on the charger to maintain 100% capacity. The new Ansmann Hybrid 2850 mAh only loses 5% of power per month. More than 10 times less the standard 2850.
Plus, when used with high drain devices, you can achieve up to 1000 recycles, instead of 300.
• Strongest and longest rechargeable batteries on the planet
• Just 5% per month self-discharge
• Great for wireless mics, listening assist, and more
• Engineered for long run-time and high recycles
• Yields up to 1000 recycles
• 2-year warranty